Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Ginzanishi hotel in Chuo, walk to Kabuki-za Theatre
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Chuo, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Kabuki-za Theatre and Tsukiji Fish Market. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Stock Exchange are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli and WiFi in public areas.
All 169 rooms offer WiFi, refrigerators and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), minibars and room service (during limited hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to A business centre and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, coffee/tea in common area and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Hair salon
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 10
- Total number of rooms - 169
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( JPY 1350 per night ), Wireless internet access ( JPY 1350 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( JPY 1350 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza has a restaurant on-site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200.00 per person, per night.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY2495 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1350 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1350 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1350 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: JPY2000 per day
- Courtyard Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel
- Courtyard Marriott Tokyo Ginza
- Courtyard Hotel Chuo
- Chuo Courtyard
- Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel Chuo
- Courtyard Tokyo Ginza
- Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Japan
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.