Search Hotels in Todi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Todi has to offer including the cathedral, monuments and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and wineries. Top sights around the area include Duomo di Orvieto, Spoleto Roman Amphitheater (Anfiteatro Romano) and Rocca Albornoziana.
- There are 138 hotels and other accommodation options in Todi
- The closest major airport is in Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Todi
The city is notable for landmarks like Porta Marzia, Santa Maria della Consolazione and Santuario dell'Amore Misericordioso di Madre Speranza. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Prior's Palace (Palazzo del Priore) and Captain's Palace (Palazzo del Capitano).
In Orvieto, you can choose from 138 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Albergo Torre Sangiovanni - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Villa Luisa - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Tuder - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room minibar. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Duomo di Orvieto, located 15.6 mi (25 km) from the heart of the city, and Spoleto Roman Amphitheater (Anfiteatro Romano), which is 17.1 mi/27.5 km away.
Dressing for Todi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- About 823.00 millimetres of rain falls on Todi each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C