Visitors can enjoy all that Tashkent has to offer including the monuments, museums and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, art and rivers.
- There are 121 hotels and other accommodation options in Tashkent
- The closest major airport is in Tashkent (TAS-Tashkent Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tashkent
Cultural venues in the city include Fine Arts Museum of Uzbekistan, Navoi Opera Theater and Amir Timur Museum. Attractions like Tashkentland and Aqua Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Tashkent Tower, Independence Square and Mausoleum of Sheikh Zaynudin Bobo.
In Urtaaul, you'll find 121 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Navruz Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Lotte City Hotel Tashkent Palace - Our customers like the dining options and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with WiFi.
- Ichan Qala Premium Class Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Tashkent
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Tashkent gets about 363.10 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C