Visitors to Sundance are sure to enjoy the restaurants and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas and spas. Around the area, top sights include The Summit At Snowbird, Alta Ski Area and Provo Utah Temple.
- You'll find 216 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Provo
- The closest major airport is in Provo, UT (PVU), 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 35.3 mi (56.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sundance
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountains and such places to visit as Deer Creek Reservoir and Wasatch-Cache National Forest. Additionally, in the area you'll find The Summit At Snowbird and Alta Ski Area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Sundance Mountain Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Provo Utah Temple, located 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city centre, and Brighton Mountain Resort, which is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) away.
Dressing for Sundance
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 35°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of -5°C
- About 502 millimetres of rain falls on Sundance each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -5°C