Visitors to Stubaital are sure to enjoy the skiing, spas and mountain views. The cosy and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Bergisel Ski Jump, Galerie im Taxispalais and Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl).
- You'll find 366 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Innsbruck
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Stubaital
The city's cultural venues include Foesterhaus and Nativity Set Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Kreuzjoch Cable Car, St. George Church and Serles Gondola. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountains and such places to visit as Wipptal and Greifvogelpark.
In Fulpmes, you can choose from 89 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sporthotel Neustift - This 4.5-star hotel in Innsbruck-Land District features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Hotel Alpenstolz - Our customers like the location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Innsbruck-Land District can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Alpenhotel Kindl - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Innsbruck-Land District can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see outside the city include Bergisel Ski Jump, 11.8 mi/19 km from the city centre, and Galerie im Taxispalais, which is 12.7 mi/20.4 km away.
Dressing for Stubaital
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Stubaital is 25 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -3°C