Posted 03-Oct-2016 on Hotels
This was my biggest mistake ever. I was misled by some reviews. This place reeked of sweat, funk and who knows what else. I had my 8 year old and wife with me and the depression was on their faces as soon as I entered the room. We were all afraid to get on the beds let alone try to go anywhere else in that neighborhood. The room was dusty, there was mold in the bathroom, the tv didn't work, and the room actually smelled horrible. There was a homeless guy trying to get a room when I went to the front office. I tried to cancel and get my money back but the front desk guy told me to "talk to Vinny" the next day. Sorry sir, but we raced back home (3hrs away) half asleep so this added to another potential hazard. I paid for my right to comment and I am no complainer by a longshot.