Visiting Spring Hill
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Spring Hill, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and beaches. Top sights around the area include Chassahowitzka Wildlife Reserve and Weeki Wachee Springs.
- You'll find 344 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Port Richey
- The closest major airport is in Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 31.8 mi (51.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 36.8 mi (59.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Spring Hill
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Weeki Wachee Springs, Pine Island Beach Park and Weeki Wachee River. Kayaking is just one of the top activities, while Silverthorn Country Club and Strong Tower Vineyard are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bayport Park Boat Ramp and Nature Coast Botanical Gardens.
In Brooksville, there are 95 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville West - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and central location.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel in Forest Oaks features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Spring Hill - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Chassahowitzka Wildlife Reserve, located 17.4 mi (27.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Spring Hill
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Spring Hill is 1341.00 millimetres
- August and June are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C