Guests will appreciate the restaurants, shopping and coffeehouses in Lecanto. Welcoming and relaxing, this riverfront city will also delight visitors with its sporting events, cycling and beaches.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.), 75.9 mi (122.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Lecanto
- Cycling is a top activity, and Crystal River Perserve State Park Eco-Walk is a great place to visit
- The rivers and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Chassahowitzka Wildlife Reserve, Hunter Spring Park, and Fort Island Gulf Beach are several places worth visiting
Staying in Lecanto
Searching for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You might love Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Inverness.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Inverness with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Lecanto
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Lecanto is 51 millimetres