Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 9 Aug 2020
Visitors to Sotogrande are sure to enjoy the golf courses, marina and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its spas. Top sights around the area include Rock of Gibraltar, Algeciras Harbour and Estepona Beach.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodation options in Sotogrande
- The closest major airport is in Gibraltar (GIB), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Malaga (AGP), 53 mi (85.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sotogrande
Top activities include golfing and exploring the waterfront, while Valderrama Golf Club and Almenara Golf Resort are sights to visit. In the area, you'll also find Rock of Gibraltar and Algeciras Harbour.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Sotogrande. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Almenara - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- NH Sotogrande - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Estepona Beach, located 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Sotogrande
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sotogrande is 447.80 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Sotogrande?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sotogrande, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Sotogrande?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Sotogrande?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Sotogrande?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Sotogrande?
What's the best luxury hotel in Sotogrande?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Sotogrande?
What are some hotels with pools in Sotogrande?
Sotogrande Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sotogrande by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sotogrande Airports
- Accommodation near Sotogrande Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sotogrande
- Choose Your Sotogrande Hotel Style
- Search Sotogrande Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sotogrande
- Hotels Near Sotogrande, San Roque
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends