Visiting La Linea de la Concepcion
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in La Linea de la Concepcion, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its marina and local tours. Top sights around the area include Rock of Gibraltar and Algeciras Harbour.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in La Linea de la Concepcion
- The closest major airport is in Gibraltar (GIB), 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in La Linea de la Concepcion
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and Playa Llanito. Additionally, in the area you'll find Rock of Gibraltar and Algeciras Harbour.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in La Linea de la Concepcion. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- AC Hotel La Linea by Marriott - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Hostal París - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hostal. Amenities at this 2-star hostal include free WiFi and parking.
Dressing for La Linea de la Concepcion
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 11°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 12°C
- Average annual rainfall for La Linea de la Concepcion is 19 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°C