Search Hotels in Snow Hill, MD
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 7 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 11 Dec 2020
Visiting Snow Hill
Visitors can enjoy all that Snow Hill has to offer including its rivers. Ocean City Boardwalk, Casino at Ocean Downs and Jolly Roger Amusement Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 44 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Salisbury
- The closest major airport is in Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Snow Hill
Cultural venues in the city include Bishop's Stock Fine Art, Craft & Wine, Julia A. Purnell Museum and Furnace Town Living Hertiage Museum. The picturesque setting of Assateague State Park and Pocomoke River State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Nassawango Golf Course to your agenda.
As you start planning for your getaway to Snow Hill, you might not find accommodation options in the city centre, but you can select from 1962 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- River House Inn Bed & Breakfast is located 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from the city centre. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Snow Hill features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- The Cedars Bed and Breakfast is located within 3.3 mi (5.3 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Snow Hill can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private spa tub. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Top places to visit in the area include Ocean City Boardwalk, located 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city centre, and Ocean City Beach, which is 20.6 mi/33.1 km away.
Dressing for Snow Hill
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Snow Hill gets about 1166 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Snow Hill?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Snow Hill, will I receive a refund?
Snow Hill Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Snow Hill by Star Rating
- Hotels near Snow Hill Airports
- Accommodation near Snow Hill Attractions
- More accommodation types in Snow Hill
- Choose Your Snow Hill Hotel Style
- Search Snow Hill Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Snow Hill
- Hotels Near Snow Hill, Salisbury
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends