Visitors can enjoy all that Skanor has to offer including the spas, restaurants and beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Oresund Bridge, Malmo Castle (Malmohus) and Lilla Torg.
- You'll find 133 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Malmo
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Malmo (MMX-Sturup), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Skanor
The picturesque setting of Falsterbo Beach and Skanor Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Flommens Golf Club to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotell Gässlingen - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
Popular places to visit in the area include Oresund Bridge, 11.8 mi/19 km from the city centre, and Malmo Castle (Malmohus), which is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) away.
Dressing for Skanor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- About 587 millimetres of rain falls on Skanor each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C