Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Sithonia are sure to enjoy the marina. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, spas and forests. Top sights in the city include Orange Beach, Sarti Beach and Nikiti Beach. In Sithonia, there are 233 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sithonia
The city is notable for landmarks like Greek Air Force Monument, Sarti Templom and St. Atanasios Church. The city's natural beauty is on display at Orange Beach, Sarti Beach and Nikiti Beach. Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Porto Carras Winery and Port of Nikiti are sights to visit.
In Neos Marmaras, you'll find 233 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- SartiVista - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and location.
- Ekies All Senses Resort - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants and free breakfast.
- Kelyfos Hotel Bungalows and Suites - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Sithonia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Sithonia gets about 470 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C