Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches and monuments in Sarti.
- There are 4 Sarti hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Istanbul (IST-Ataturk Intl.), 261.7 mi (421.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Sarti
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Sarti Templom, Greek Air Force Monument, and St. Atanasios Church
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Sarti Beach, Orange Beach, and Kalamitsi Beach
Staying in Sarti
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like SartiVista.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is SartiVista with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Sarti
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Sarti gets about 24 millimetres of rain per year