Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Sidney, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, university setting and festivals. A top sight in the area is Cooperstown All Star Village Fields.
- You'll find 101 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Oneonta
- The closest major airport is in Binghamton, NY (BGM-Greater Binghamton), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sidney
Places to visit in the larger region include Animal Adventure Park and Blue Stone Golf Club. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Sidney NY - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sidney
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- About 999 millimetres of rain falls on Sidney each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°C