Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Shingu has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Fukuoka (FUK), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Shingu
- Popular cultural attractions include Hakata Machiya Folk Museum, Fukuoka Art Museum, and Fukuoka Asian Art Museum
- Notable landmarks include Tochoji Temple, Kushida Shrine, and Fukuoka Tower
- Ohori Park, Momochi Beach, and Nokonoshima Island Park are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
Getting around Shingu
There are many transport options in Shingu. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Shingu Central Station.
Dressing for Shingu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Shingu is 38 millimetres