Visiting Sheung Shui
Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping and golfing in Sheung Shui. This city also attracts visitors with its theatres and monuments. A top attraction is Hong Kong Golf Club.
- There are 6 Sheung Shui hotels
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Sheung Shui
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Hong Kong Golf Club, Shenzhen Golf Club, and Longgang Public Golf Course are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its theatres and attractions, such as Shenzhen Grand Theater, Shenzhen Concert Hall, and Yuen Long Theatre
- Attractions include OCT East, Hong Kong Disneyland, and Splendid China Folk Village
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Liu Man Shek Tong Ancestral Hall, Sky 100, and Markets
- Shenzhen River, Hong Kong Wetland Park, and Fa Hui Park are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Mong Kok Computer Centre, Ladies' Market and The One
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Hong Kong Coliseum or Sha Tin Race Course
Getting around Sheung Shui
There are plenty of options for getting around Sheung Shui. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Hong Kong Sheung Shui Station or Hong Kong Lo Wu Station.
Staying in Sheung Shui
For trips with the family or other getaways, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Shenzhen Railway Station Hotel.
Dressing for Sheung Shui
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 24°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Sheung Shui is 1232 millimetres