Satsuma's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants, boating and coffeehouses. Welcoming and tucked away, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its tours.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Satsuma
- Top activities include boating and taking a tour, whereas Mobile Cruise Terminal is a great place to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park, National African American Archives and Museum, and Gulf Coast Exploreum
- The countryside and lakes highlight the natural beauty, and Mobile Botanical Gardens, Chickasabogue Park Alabama, and Historic Blakeley State Park are several places worth visiting
Staying in Satsuma
You may appreciate La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile Satsuma / Saraland for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile Satsuma / Saraland, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Satsuma
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 24°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 1687 millimetres of rain falls on Satsuma each year