Search Hotels in Mobile, AL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
Travellers to Mobile give high marks for the fun sporting events, university vibe and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its live music and museums. Top sights in the city include Mobile Cruise Terminal, Gulf Coast Exploreum and History Museum of Mobile.
- There are 206 hotels and other accommodation options in Mobile
- The closest major airport is in Mobile, AL (BFM-Downtown Airport), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 12 mi (19.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mobile
The city is well known for its live music and museums, and cultural venues include Gulf Coast Exploreum, History Museum of Mobile and National African American Archives and Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Dauphin Street, Bienville Square and Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception. The city's natural beauty is on display at Mobile Botanical Gardens, Bellingrath Gardens and Home and Mobile Bay.
In Spanish Fort, you'll find 206 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Fort Conde Inn - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Central Business District can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Saraland Mobile AL - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mobile Saraland - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its overall condition and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Mobile include Mobile Cruise Terminal, Oakleigh Historic Complex and USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park. One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Fort Gaines, located 30.7 mi (49.5 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Mobile
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- Mobile gets about 1682 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Mobile?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mobile, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Mobile?
What's the best place to stay for families in Mobile?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Mobile?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Mobile?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Mobile?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Mobile?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Mobile?
What's the best golf hotel in Mobile?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Mobile?
Mobile Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Mobile by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mobile Airports
- Areas of Mobile
- Accommodation near Mobile Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mobile
- Choose Your Mobile Hotel Style
- Search Mobile Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mobile
- Hotels Near Mobile, Alabama
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends