Località Pulicinu, Arzachena, Provincia di Sassari, 07021
Fully refundableReserve now, pay when you stay
The price is £224 per night from 27 Jun to 28 Jun£224
27 Jun - 28 Jun
4.6/5 Wonderful! (5 reviews)
A great place to stay
"Our stay here was lovely. A good place to visit all the lovely beaches and tourist areas. The ladies on site were friendly and helpful. We did miss not having a kettle in the room! The room was good for a few days visit and we found it comfortable. We even went in the pool, which in early May was ..."
Via Eolie 8, Quartu Sant'Elena, Provincia di Cagliari, 9045
5/5 Exceptional! (10 reviews)
Perfection can be achieved. This place proves it.
"This place is simply stunning. Well kept, extremely clean, organised to perfection. The owners make every effort to make you feel welcome and pampered and they succeed. The level of care and attention to detail is unquestionable. This place is simply perfection. If you are in the area and you do ..."
Via Alberto Riva Villasanta 77, Cagliari, CA, 9134
The price is £80 per night from 7 Jul to 8 Jul£80
7 Jul - 8 Jul
4.8/5 Exceptional! (101 reviews)
La Peonia B&B. Loved it.
"Great stay at La Peonia B&B. 30 min leasure walk from the Castello quarter of the city or the bus stop is only a couple of minutes away. Free parking was great as we had a rental car and Antonello and his wife are fantastic hosts. Great breakfast to set you up for the day and Antonello gives excellent ..."
The price is £211 per night from 13 Jul to 14 Jul£211
13 Jul - 14 Jul
5/5 Exceptional! (5 reviews)
Beautiful guest house with great food!
"Villa Anastasia was wonderful! We stayed two nights in a lovely large family room - perfect for a family of 4. The pool area is beautiful with good quality sunbeds and a great infinity pool! Our favourite part about this place was the fabulous food. Breakfast was a delight and dinner was even better! ..."
The price is £124 per night from 12 Jul to 13 Jul£124
12 Jul - 13 Jul
4.9/5 Exceptional! (15 reviews)
"I am not someone who normally writes reviews but we had such a lovely stay with these guys I felt compelled to day something. The hotel is very cosy and calming and the courtyard is totally relaxing. We were made to feel so welcome"
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, N.1, Cagliari, Provincia di Cagliari, 9124
4.1/5 Very Good! (9 reviews)
"If looking for central location which is reasonably priced, clean and quiet then this should be given a good check. Breakfast is provided by a cafe/restaurant across the street but has no time limit..breakfast is coffee, fresh orange juice and toast, anything else on menu is extra..tokens are provided ..."
Via Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour 93, Cagliari, 09124
5/5 Exceptional! (4 reviews)
Very nice room and friendly owner
"I stayed in 4 B&B's in Cagliari so far, but Antica Via was the best. My room was clean and modern, it had a great ac unit that has a very low setting that does not freeze you at night while sleeping, and it had a very clean private bathroom too. The breakfast consists of tea, coffee, expresso, various ..."
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Sardinia Hotel Reviews
expedia verified reviews
"The best thing about this property is the staff. They are amazing. The reception personally walked us to our room and showed up everything. They gave us informatioj for boat rentals and even called us a cab when we needed it.
The rooms are immaculate. Housekeeping is everyday even when it doesn't need to be. The restaurant has amazing, fresh food and superb service. They never let your water cup go empty.
There's private beach access and a garden. The grounds are well kept and relaxing. This place is truly a hidden gem. Not crowded at all. I highly recommend this place. Of note it is adults only. "
A verified traveller stayed at The Pelican Beach Resort & SPA - Adults Only
- Fantastic service - on arrival we were met by the concierge at the car park (valet currently unavailable due to COVID reasons) but allowed us to park in front of the hotel to drop off bags and then self-park (complimentary) behind the property where we were met by the concierge who took us back to the hotel
- Delayed check-out provided on request (we were given 1 hour)
- Beautiful location and hotel, walks straight into the high-end shopping area/bars/restaurants (£££)
- Private beach (not on site - transit via hotel boat at certain times) - wonderful. Toilets on beach but no bar (think you can arrange with the hotel for food/drink, other people were getting cool box deliveries?)
- Complimentary local drinking water every day in the room
- No coffee machine/kettle but complimentary tea/coffee from room service every morning (on request)
- Price of the area in general- very expensive (restaurants linked to the hotel very expensive for both food and drinks... think might have been ~20 euro for aperol spritz
- Multiple insect bites during sleep (likely mosquito based on presentation); I happened to discuss this with the concierge after a few days and they did provide me with plug-in repellants and a fan... perhaps this should be a standard fitting... it unfortunately did negatively effect the holiday. Saw that housekeeping did open all windows during cleaning during day, perhaps avoidance at this time of the year is wise? Perhaps I was very unlucky!"
A verified traveller stayed at Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort
"Balocco surpassed our expectations! The property is gorgeous and full of character with an amazing view of the bay, a helpful and knowledgable staff, and unique, comfortable rooms. If we were ever coming back to the region we would absolutely stay here again."