Visiting Sant Joan de Labritja
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sant Joan de Labritja, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Relaxing and countryside, this city attracts tourists with its water parks and entertainment. Top sights around the area include Benirras Beach, Talamanca Beach and Port of Ibiza.
- There are 107 hotels and other accommodation options in Sant Joan de Labritja
- The closest major airport is in Ibiza (IBZ), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sant Joan de Labritja
The city is notable for landmarks like Torre de Portinatx, Moscarter Lighthouse and San Miguel Church. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Benirras Beach, Cala Xarraca Beach and Cova de Can Marca. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cala Xarraca and Cala Benirràs.
In Portinatx, you'll find 107 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Can Planells - With a stay at this 4-star country house, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Ca Na Xica - Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Barceló Portinatx - Adults Only - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Talamanca Beach, located 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from the city centre, and Port of Ibiza, which is 10.8 mi/17.4 km away.
Dressing for Sant Joan de Labritja
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- Sant Joan de Labritja gets about 428.00 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 9°C