Visiting San Lorenzo
Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, shopping, and museums in San Lorenzo. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming, culturally rich city has to offer, including its sporting events, casinos, and university.
- Though not directly in San Lorenzo, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Asuncion (ASU-Silvio Pettirossi Intl.), 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around San Lorenzo
- Well-known for its museums and attractions such as Catedral de San Lorenzo, Guido Boggiani Archaeological and Ethnographic Museum, and Clay Museum
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Pinedo Shopping, Shopping del Sol Shopping Center, and Villa Morra Shopping Center
San Lorenzo is adjacent to Fernando De La Mora. Popular sights in the area include Mariscal Lopez Shopping Center and Museum of South American Football.
Staying in San Lorenzo
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Edificio Arandu, averaging GBP 25 per night. A 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Edificio Arandu with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for San Lorenzo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 35°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the nighttime average
- About 1325 millimetres of rain falls on San Lorenzo each year