Guests will want to experience the football, restaurants and sporting events in Luque. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its bars, parks and museums.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Asuncion (ASU-Silvio Pettirossi Intl.), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Luque
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Museum of South American Football, Guido Boggiani Archaeological and Ethnographic Museum, and Clay Museum
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and Salud Park is worth a visit
- Football fans may already know that sports is a top reason to visit, and everyone can enjoy a game or event at Defensores del Chaco Stadium
Staying in Luque
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Bourbon Conmebol Asuncion Convention Hotel.
Bourbon Conmebol Asuncion Convention Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Luque
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 35°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Luque is 1178 millimetres