Search Hotels in San Gabriel
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 5 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 17 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 10 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2020
Visiting San Gabriel
Families will find kid-friendly activities in San Gabriel, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Norton Simon Museum, Rose Bowl Stadium and Citadel Outlets.
- You'll find 4279 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope), 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Gabriel
Notable city landmarks like San Gabriel Mission and Saint Sava Serbian Orthodox Church might be worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find Norton Simon Museum and Rose Bowl Stadium.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in San Gabriel. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Garden Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features 6 restaurants, free breakfast and free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Pasadena Convention Center, located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Citadel Outlets, which is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) away.
Dressing for San Gabriel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the night-time average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- San Gabriel gets about 438 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in San Gabriel?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Gabriel, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in San Gabriel?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to San Gabriel?
What are some accommodation options with pools in San Gabriel?
San Gabriel Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in San Gabriel by Star Rating
- Hotels near San Gabriel Airports
- Areas of San Gabriel
- Accommodation near San Gabriel Attractions
- More accommodation types in San Gabriel
- Choose Your San Gabriel Hotel Style
- Search San Gabriel Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in San Gabriel
- Hotels Near San Gabriel, Los Angeles
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends