Salford Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Salford? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of the 4 that allow pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Campanile Manchester is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's bar and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Manchester-Media City UK. This hotel offers a restaurant and a fitness centre. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at ibis budget Manchester Salford Quays. This hotel provides guests with a computer station and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's overall value and proximity to public transport.
Planning your trip to Salford
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Salford is 867 mm
Exploring Salford with your pet
Known for its sports and museums, Salford has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Peel Park and Salford Museum and Art Gallery. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lancashire Mining Museum and Buile Hill Park.