Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves has to offer including the ski areas and parks. Top sights in the city include Ecrins National Park and Les Sybelles.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves
- The closest major airport is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 43.6 mi (70.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves
Top places to visit in the city include Ecrins National Park and Les Sybelles. Additionally, in the area you'll find Les 2 Alpes and Les Deux-Alpes Ski Resort.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Madame Vacances Residence les Fermes de Saint-Sorlin is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city centre. This 3-star residence in Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves features ski slopes, an indoor pool and a bar.
- Résidence Odalys Les Chalets de l'Arvan II is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star residence in Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities.
- Résidence Odalys L' Ouillon is located within 2 mi (3.1 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star residence in Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Popular places to visit in the area include Chartreuse National Park, located 23.5 mi (37.9 km) from the city centre, and Valmeinier Ski Resort, which is 14.4 mi/23.2 km away.
Dressing for Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C