Visitors to Huez are sure to enjoy the skiing, mountain views and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. Around the area, top sights include Les 2 Alpes, Ecrins National Park and Les Deux-Alpes Ski Resort.
- There are 182 hotels and other accommodation options in Huez
- The closest major airport is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 40.8 mi (65.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Huez
Skiing is one of the top activities, while Alpe d'Huez, Palais des Sports and Les Grandes Rousses are favourite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Museum of Huez and Oisans to your agenda.
Top places to visit in the area include Les 2 Alpes, 6.1 mi/9.9 km from the city centre, and Ecrins National Park, which is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) away.
Dressing for Huez
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Huez gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C