Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 2 Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Caen (CFR-Carpiquet), 53.3 mi (85.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme
Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme is adjacent to Pontaubault. Popular sights in the area include Mont Saint Michel Abbey and St. Gervais Basilica.
Staying in Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme
You may appreciate one of these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Le Gué du Holme
- Ibis Avranches Baie du Mont Saint Michel
Le Gué du Holme, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.4 out of 5 user rating. Also ibis Avranches Baie du Mont Saint Michel has a 3.7 rating by guests.
Dressing for Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of 4°C
- Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme gets about 929 millimetres of rain per year