Visiting Le Mont-Saint-Michel
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Le Mont-Saint-Michel, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cathedrals and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and temples. Top sights in the city include Mont Saint Michel Abbey and Mont-Saint-Michel.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Le Mont-Saint-Michel
- The closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo), 26 mi (41.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques), 40.4 mi (65.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Mont-Saint-Michel
Its historic sites and cathedrals are notable and landmarks include Mont Saint Michel Abbey. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mont-Saint-Michel and Archeoscope.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Le Mont-Saint-Michel. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Relais Du Roy - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Auberge Saint-Pierre - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Le Relais Saint Michel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
A popular place to see outside the city is Mont Saint-Michel Bay, located 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Le Mont-Saint-Michel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Le Mont-Saint-Michel each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C