Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Saint-Omer, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its bars and cathedrals. In Saint-Omer, there are 15 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Omer
The city's cultural venues include Théâtre à l'italienne de Saint-Omer and Hotel Sandelin Museum. The city is notable for its cathedrals and landmarks like Ruines de l'Abbaye Saint-Bertin and Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saint-Omer. Additionally, you might want to add Jardin Public de Saint-Omer to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Saint-Omer. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Maison d'Hôtes Cap et Marais d'Opale - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Ibis Saint Omer Centre - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Les Frangins - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and location.
Getting around Saint-Omer
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Saint-Omer Station. Saint-Omer might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Saint-Omer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Saint-Omer gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C