Visitors to Aire-sur-la-Lys are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, local tours and coffee shops.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Aire-sur-la-Lys
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Aire-sur-la-Lys
The city is notable for landmarks like Belfry of Aire sur la Lys, Bailiwick and Church of St Pierre. Additionally, you might want to add Aire sur la Lys Town Hall to your agenda.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Château de Moulin le Comte - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Aire-sur-la-Lys
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Aire-sur-la-Lys is 26 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C