Search Hotels in Saint-Clement-de-Riviere
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Saint-Clement-de-Riviere hotel prices
Reviewed on 27 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 29 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 30 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 1 Aug 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Clement-de-Riviere has to offer including its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Botanical Garden, La Promenade du Peyrou and Fabre Museum.
- You'll find 2060 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Montpellier
- The closest major airport is in Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Clement-de-Riviere
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Botanical Garden, La Promenade du Peyrou and Fabre Museum. In the area, you'll also find Comedy Square and Mare Nostrum Aquarium.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 8 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Saint-Clement-de-Riviere. Here's a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Kyriad Montpellier NORD - Parc Euromédecine - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Phare de la Mediterranee, located 11.8 mi (19 km) from the heart of the city, and Place de la Comedie, which is 5.7 mi (9.1 km) away.
Dressing for Saint-Clement-de-Riviere
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Saint-Clement-de-Riviere gets about 604.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Saint-Clement-de-Riviere?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint-Clement-de-Riviere, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Saint-Clement-de-Riviere?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Saint-Clement-de-Riviere?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Saint-Clement-de-Riviere?
What is staying in Saint-Clement-de-Riviere like?
What are the top places to visit in Saint-Clement-de-Riviere?
What's the seasonal weather like in Saint-Clement-de-Riviere?
Saint-Clement-de-Riviere Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Saint-Clement-de-Riviere by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Clement-de-Riviere Airports
- Accommodation near Saint-Clement-de-Riviere Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saint-Clement-de-Riviere
- Choose Your Saint-Clement-de-Riviere Hotel Style
- Search Saint-Clement-de-Riviere Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saint-Clement-de-Riviere
- Hotels Near Saint-Clement-de-Riviere, Montpellier
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends