Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Riverside and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and sunrises. This welcoming, riverfront city also attracts visitors with its shopping, live music, and theatres.
- Though not directly in Riverside, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 31.9 mi (51.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Riverside
- Live music and theatres are well-known in the area, and cultural attractions include International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Heritage Hall
- The riverfront and sunrises exemplify the area's natural beauty, and some places to consider are Bingham Park and Pines Park
Staying in Riverside
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Americas Best Value Inn Pell City / Riverside, averaging GBP 69 per night. Americas Best Value Inn Pell City / Riverside, a 2-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Riverside
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, while the average at night is 7°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 33°C with nighttime averages of 13°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for Riverside is 1412 millimetres