Visitors can enjoy all that Talladega has to offer including the opera houses, entertainment choices and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its university setting. Top sights around the area include Talladega Superspeedway and Talladega National Forest.
- You'll find 52 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Oxford
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 38.5 mi (61.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Talladega
The city's natural beauty is on display at Talladega National Forest, Logan Martin Lake and Pines Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Heritage Hall and Bingham Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 14 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Talladega. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Talladega - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Talladega AL - Our customers like the clean, quiet rooms and room size at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Budget Inn Talladega - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with free WiFi.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Talladega Superspeedway, 9.8 mi/15.7 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Talladega
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- About 1411.10 millimetres of rain falls on Talladega each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°C