Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Ricadi, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, restaurants and bars. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its sunsets and gardens.
- There are 50 Ricadi hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ricadi
- The beaches, the sea and sunsets highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Ciccio sul Mare, Grotticelle Beach, and Formicoli Beach
- Favourite places to visit in the city include Torre Marrana, Spiaggia di Riaci and Baia di Riaci
Getting around Ricadi
Ricadi has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Ricadi Station di Santa Domenica.
Staying in Ricadi
In Ricadi you'll find 74 hotels and other accommodations to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate:
- 20 hotels, ranging from GBP 21/night to GBP 173/night
- 11 inns, ranging from GBP 33/night to GBP 103/night
- 8 residences, ranging from GBP 35/night to GBP 78/night
For trips with large groups, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Capovaticano Resort Thalasso & Spa MGallery by Sofitel.
You might like one of these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Hotel Resort Tonicello
- Sunshine Club Hotel & Beauty
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Resort Tonicello with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating, whereas Sunshine Club Hotel & Beauty and Capovaticano Resort Thalasso & Spa MGallery by Sofitel are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Ricadi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Ricadi each year