Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Resende has to offer. This city also attracts visitors with its riverfront ambiance.
- There are 3 Resende hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 39.7 mi (63.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Resende
- A marina is just one of the many top activities, whereas Caldas de Aregos Thermal Baths and Caldas de Aregos Marina are great sights to visit
- The natural setting of the rivers is picturesque, and places to visit include Camping Lamego, Garden of Saint Bartholomew, and Alameda dos Capitaes Park
Getting around Resende
There are plenty of options for getting around Resende. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Staying in Resende
You may appreciate Quinta do Outeiro for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Quinta do Outeiro, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Resende
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Resende gets about 1276 millimetres of rain per year