Overview of Quinta de Casaldronho Wine Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Lamego, Quinta de Casaldronho Wine Hotel is in the historical district and on a river. Chapel of St. Dominic and Peso da Regua Parish Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Alameda dos Capitaes Park and Carreira Gardens. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby boat tours, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.
- Quinta de Santa Eufemia - 9 min drive
- Douro Museum - 14 min drive
- Chapel of St. Dominic - 14 min drive
- Solar do Vinho do Porto - 15 min drive
- Peso da Regua Parish Church - 16 min drive
- Regua Station - 13 min drive
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro) - 75 min drive
- Egas Moni — 1 min walk
About this property
Quinta de Casaldronho Wine Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Pleasant stay in the Douro Valley
Nice hotel tucked up in the hills surrounding Peso da Régua. Extremely quiet and peaceful. The drive to the hotel is extremely scenic, but be prepared for some steep and narrow roads. We didn’t eat at the restaurant and so can’t comment on dinner, but the buffet breakfast in the morning was fine and the cheese / meat platter in the bar was very tasty. A taxi ride into town is approximately 10 euros. Room was comfortable with a nice balcony. Better pillows would be nice touch.