Upscale lodging choices in Lamego make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the wineries, riverfront and local tours. Relaxing and countryside, this city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodation options in Lamego
- The closest major airport is in Vila Real (VRL), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Viseu (VSE), 25 mi (40.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lamego
The city is notable for landmarks like Nossa Senhora dos Remedios, Lamego Cathedral (Se Lamego) and Torre de Menagem. Top activities include wine tasting and taking a tour, while Quinta de Santa Eufemia is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Lamego Municipal Market to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Lamego. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Six Senses Douro Valley - This 5-star hotel features a winery, a full-service spa and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and room size.
- The Wine House Hotel - Quinta da Pacheca - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a winery, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Lamego Hotel & Life - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Lamego
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Lamego gets about 1270 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C