Search Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Aug 2020
Visiting Rehoboth Beach
Travellers to Rehoboth Beach give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its live music and parks. Top sights in the city include Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Lewes Beach and Tanger Outlets.
- There are 947 hotels and other accommodation options in Rehoboth Beach
- The closest major airport is in Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rehoboth Beach
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Milton Theater, Rehoboth Beach Museum and Fisher Martin House. Attractions like Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Bethany Beach Boardwalk and Jungle Jim's River Safari Water Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Sports at the Beach, Fenwick Island Lighthouse and Georgetown Circle.
In Fenwick Island, there are 947 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Rehoboth - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its proximity to shopping and clean, quiet rooms.
- The Avenue - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in South Rehoboth can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Beach View Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel in South Rehoboth features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Rehoboth Beach include Lewes Beach, Tanger Outlets and Cape May - Lewes Ferry. Top places to see around the area include Cape May Lighthouse, located 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Ocean City Beach, which is 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away.
Dressing for Rehoboth Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Rehoboth Beach gets about 1194 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Rehoboth Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rehoboth Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Rehoboth Beach?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Rehoboth Beach?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Rehoboth Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Rehoboth Beach?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Rehoboth Beach?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Rehoboth Beach?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Rehoboth Beach?
Rehoboth Beach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Rehoboth Beach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Rehoboth Beach Airports
- Areas of Rehoboth Beach
- Accommodation near Rehoboth Beach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Rehoboth Beach
- Choose Your Rehoboth Beach Hotel Style
- Search Rehoboth Beach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
- Hotels Near Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends