Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 16 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 18 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
17 Dagsworthy St - Amazing Roof top Deck, Stunning Large Sunny Townhome, Beach block, steps to the ocean in Dewey Beach. 4 bed 2.5 bath. Off street parking. Sleeps 10, **Includes Linens+Towels **
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 12 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 12 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 30 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 5 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 11 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2020
Visiting Dewey Beach
Travellers to Dewey Beach give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping and bars. Around the area, top sights include Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Lewes Beach and Tanger Outlets.
- You'll find 947 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Rehoboth Beach
- The closest major airport is in Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dewey Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Dewey Beach, Indian Beach and John Waples Memorial Playground. Additionally, you might want to add Baycenter for the Performing Arts to your agenda.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, 1.5 mi/2.4 km from the city centre, and Lewes Beach, which is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) away.
Dressing for Dewey Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 1194 millimetres of rain falls on Dewey Beach each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Dewey Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dewey Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Dewey Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Dewey Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Dewey Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Dewey Beach?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Dewey Beach?
Dewey Beach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Dewey Beach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dewey Beach Airports
- Areas of Dewey Beach
- Accommodation near Dewey Beach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dewey Beach
- Choose Your Dewey Beach Hotel Style
- Search Dewey Beach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dewey Beach
- Hotels Near Dewey Beach, Rehoboth Beach
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends