Visiting Redondo Beach
Guests will want to experience the beaches, sunsets and shopping in Redondo Beach. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this walkable, welcoming and seaside city has to offer, including its cycling, restaurants and cafes.
- There are 14 Redondo Beach hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Redondo Beach
- Top activities include a marina and cycling, whereas King Harbor Marina, Marvin Braude Bike Trail, and Hermosa Beach Pier are great sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include RMS Queen Mary, California Science Center, and Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- Families come for attractions such as Sony Pictures Studios, Santa Monica Pier, and Aquarium of the Pacific
- The beaches, the sea and sunsets provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Vincent Park, Redondo Beach Pier, and Torrance Beach
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Del Amo Fashion Center, South Bay Galleria, and Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum or Staples Center
Getting around Redondo Beach
Redondo Beach has many options for getting around. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Staying in Redondo Beach
With 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Redondo Beach, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 11 hotels ranging from GBP 92 to GBP 172 per night.
Consider one of these top-rated, larger hotels for trips with the family or other getaways:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles Redondo Beach
- The Redondo Beach Hotel
You might like one of these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Seaside Motel
- Pacific Coast Inn
Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles Redondo Beach, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.7 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Seaside Motel and The Redondo Beach Hotel.