Search Hotels in Ratsada
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Ratsada hotel prices
41/44 Moo 1 Sirey Beach, Muang, Ratsada, Phuket
2.06 mi from city centre
The Nchantra Pool Suite Phuket
4.1/5 Very Good! (71 reviews)
"I really wanted to like this place and was super excited however upon arrival there were several things such as NO water pressure and NO hot water. The toilet in the bathroom was leaking water from god knows where, to the point that in the morning the bath mat was drench. We had 24 hr of flight so ..."
Reviewed on 15 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
77/1, Thepprathan Road, Ratsada, Phuket Province
2.3 mi from city centre
Koh Sirey Beachfront Pool Villa
5/5 Exceptional! (1 review)
"We absolutely loved this home. Our host was very welcoming and helpful even carrying our bags! The villa is a short taxi ride from old town Phuket but isolated enough to feel like you're secluded in paradise. Our group was 4 adults, we managed fine with the one bedroom and folding couch, but we are ..."
Reviewed on 21 Jan 2020
25 Moo 1, Thepprathan Road, Amphur Muang, Ratsada, Phuket
1.33 mi from city centre
Phuket Siray Hut Resort
2.8/5 (8 reviews)
Worst place we stayed
"Booker this hotel as a 1 night quick stop as it's close to the pier to get to phi phi. If coming from the airport don't expect anyone to know where it is, we took a taxi which we had no choice to at 2am which was 700baht They didn't know where it was and we spent 2 hours in the taxi driving around ..."
Reviewed on 12 Nov 2016
29/31 Moo.1, Siray Bay, Tambon Rassada, Amphoe Mueang, Ratsada, Phuket
2.14 mi from city centre
Siray Green Resort
3.9/5 Good! (7 reviews)
"It was a clean place but it's in the middle of no where. There isn't anything to do around there."
Reviewed on 1 Aug 2018
8/133 Moo 3, Ratsada Subdistrict, Muang District, Ratsada, Phuket
Fully refundableReserve now, pay when you stay
1.01 mi from city centre
4.5/5 Wonderful! (15 reviews)
Great hotel for a affordable price
"View is great on Level 7. The room is clean. We will stay again if we come to Phuket. Thank you for taking care of us."
Reviewed on 25 Jan 2020
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in RatsadaView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Pocket Guide: Ratsada
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Ratsada, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, restaurants and spas. Relaxing and welcoming, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its island and sunsets. A top attraction is Phuket Butterfly Garden and Insect World.
- There are 19 Ratsada hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ratsada
- Attractions include Phuket Butterfly Garden and Insect World, Phuket Orchid Garden and Thai Village, and Phuket Aquarium
- Notable landmarks include Koh Sirey Temple, Chalong Temple, and Big Buddha
- The the sea, beaches and island highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Patong Beach, Laem Singh Beach, and Surin Beach
- Make sure to take a shopping trip to Tesco Lotus - Phuket Town and Bangla Night Street
Getting around Ratsada
There are many transport options in Ratsada. Head to Phuket Bus Terminal 2 for metro transit.
Staying in Ratsada
With 28 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Ratsada, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 11 hotels ranging from GBP 17 to GBP 49 per night.
For trips with the family or other getaways, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket.Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Villa123 at Phuket
- Ratana Apart-Hotel at Rassada
Villa123 at Phuket, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket and Ratana Apart-Hotel at Rassada.
Dressing for Ratsada
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 74 millimetres of rain falls on Ratsada each year
Frequently asked questions
Ratsada Hotel Reviews
5 / 5 Excellent
Our stay was great. Beautiful location with private beach and a fantastic view.
The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket
A verified traveller stayed at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket
Posted 7 months ago
Super good hotel
4 / 5 Good
Super cheap good hotel. Nice room, great pool, and lovely breakfasts
A verified traveller stayed at Phuketa Hotel
Posted 11 months ago