OK hotel, but missed couple of things
Overall it was an ok hotel. Kids had a good time at the beach and at the pool. Hotel was clean and staff were friendly. We felt safe. Hotel staff would check and record every car/taxi that would come in/out of the hotel.
There were a few items that I think they need to improve on:
- Check in service was terrrible, counter has about 6-7 stations, but only 3 attendants. When we checked in, 1 attendant was on the phone for more than 30 mins, 2nd attendant appeared to be new and did not know what she was doing, 3rd attendant was busy helping the 2nd attendant, answering phones, and helping me check in... The whole process was extremely slow (there were 2 other customers ahead of me, so it was not a busy time).
- There was no free WIFI... you had to pay $10 per day... seriously... other resorts that I had gone to, WIFI was always included.
- Rooms were nice and clean, but the beds were uncomfortable (way too soft)
- Shower/tub was nice, but bad design. It had a partial glass wall and no curtain, so water kept splashing out of the tub no matter how careful you shower... end result, our bathroom floor was always wet.
- On the restaurants, you have to be careful. Tips are already included in the bill and they always ask for additional tips. Additionally we found extra entries for items that we did not consumed and/or ordered. This type of practice appeared to be not just our hotel but on restaurants in the city as well. Review your restaurant bills b4 you pay.