Search Hotels in Prescott Valley
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Prescott Valley
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Prescott Valley, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and architecture. A top sight in the area is Whiskey Row.
- You'll find 217 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Prescott
- The closest major airport is in Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 6.9 mi (11 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Prescott Valley
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Prescott Valley Town Center is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tim's Toyota Center and StoneRidge Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Prescott Valley. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Prescott Valley - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Downtown Prescott Valley can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Suites Prescott Vly - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- GreenTree Inn of Prescott Valley - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Whiskey Row, 8.8 mi/14.2 km from the city centre, and Verde Canyon Railroad, which is 20.1 mi/32.4 km away.
Dressing for Prescott Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of -5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Prescott Valley is 455.80 millimetres
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -4°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Prescott Valley by Star Rating
- Hotels near Prescott Valley Airports
- Areas of Prescott Valley
- Accommodation near Prescott Valley Attractions
- More accommodation types in Prescott Valley
- Choose Your Prescott Valley Hotel Style
- Search Prescott Valley Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Prescott Valley
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends