Visitors to Pottstown are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hockey games, festivals and cafes. Top sights around the area include King of Prussia Mall and Bear Creek Mountain.
- You'll find 44 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Reading
- The closest major airport is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pottstown
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Philadelphia Premium Outlets is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are French Creek State Park and Pottsgrove Manor.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Pottstown. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown - Limerick - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and central location.
- Motel 6 Pottstown - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk.
- Quality Inn Pottstown - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its bar and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include King of Prussia Mall, located 17.4 mi (28 km) from the heart of the city, and Bear Creek Mountain, which is 16.2 mi (26.1 km) away.
Dressing for Pottstown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -5°C at night
- About 1187 millimetres of rain falls on Pottstown each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C