Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Porthmadog Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Porthmadog? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 2 that allow pets. Here is a top accommodation option as enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Royal Sportsman Hotel is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and TVs for its human guests. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
Planning your trip to Porthmadog
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Porthmadog is 27 mm
Exploring Porthmadog with your pet
Known for its mountains and hiking trails, Porthmadog has lots to offer visitors. During your visit, enjoy visiting Portmeirion Central Piazza and Portmeirion Sands. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Criccieth Castle. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet and Aquatic Centre, Hampers Store or Tropic-Al's Aquatics.