Search Hotels in Port Renfrew
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Port Renfrew
Visitors can enjoy all that Port Renfrew has to offer including the bars and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and scenic setting.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in Port Renfrew
- The closest major airport is in Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.), 44.1 mi (71 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour), 47.6 mi (76.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Renfrew
The city's natural beauty is on display at Juan de Fuca Provincial Park, Port Renfrew Beach and San Juan River Estuary Ecological Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Port Renfrew Dock and Pacific Gateway Marina.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Port Renfrew. Here's a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- West Coast Trail Lodge - This 3-star lodge features free WiFi, free parking and a terrace. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Port Renfrew
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Port Renfrew gets about 66 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 18°C, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 2°C