Visiting Port Erin
Visitors will appreciate the restaurants, bars, and island views in Port Erin. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and culturally rich, seaside city can discover its casinos, beaches, and coffeehouses.
- Though not directly in Port Erin, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Douglas (IOM-Ronaldsway), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Port Erin
- Popular cultural attractions include Port Erin Railway Museum, Peel Castle, and Gaiety Theatre
- The seaside, island views, and beach provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Port Erin Beach, Calf of Man, and Port St Mary Beach
Port Erin is adjacent to Port St Mary. Popular sights in the area include Castle Rushen and Cregneash Village Folk Museum.
Dressing for Port Erin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 18°C with nighttime averages of 10°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Port Erin each year