Visitors to Porec are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, waterfront and its breweries. A top sight in the city is Aquacolors Porec.
- There are 803 hotels and other accommodation options in Porec
- The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 26 mi (41.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 42 mi (67.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Porec
The city is notable for landmarks like Church of Our Lady of the Angels, Decumanus Street and Marafor Square. The picturesque setting of Spadici Beach and Brulo Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Taking a ferry is just one of the top activities, while Aquacolors Porec and Porec Marina are sights to visit.
Dressing for Porec
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Porec gets about 925.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C