Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Kastelir-Labinci. This city also attracts visitors with its cosy and tucked away ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from the city centre
Staying in Kastelir-Labinci
You may appreciate Kastel Pansion & Restaurant for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Kastel Pansion & Restaurant with a 3.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Kastelir-Labinci
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Kastelir-Labinci gets about 34 millimetres of rain per year